Shinobi Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Life

Welcome to Shinobi Life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opening Day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saburou

Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Opening Day   Opening Day EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:35 am

Myoga was quite pleased with himself. It wasn't often that someone got a direct order from those in charge, though admittedly ninety percent of the time it happened it was directed at him, still other people considered it a rare honor so he did as well. It was early, for him at least, when not out hunting he was rarely up and about before noon, mostly to make up for the fact that even when not on missions he was rarely in bed before dawn.

He had sent out letters telling a few prospects to arrive at a certain location of his choosing at noon exactly. Specifically he wanted them to arrive in a clearing. It was there he would test them. It wasn't as if he expected any to fail. He wouldn't be training them to wield the swords after all. Retrieving them was first and then they could learn more from there.

He went through his normal routine, bandaging a few less than pleasant scars, dressing in one of his cutest outfits, and combing out his long hair. It took time of course but he never hurried for things that were unimportant. Once that was done, he used his forehead protector as a headband, tying it into a bow and weaving the long excess tails into his hair. He took a bit longer in the mirror to see the overall effect. He was pleased, men and women had fallen before his might, but he much preferred them to fall before his beauty. With that out of the way, he was gone.

Myoga arrived at the training ground he had already set up. Seven straw dummies stood on poles in a long line. There weren't seven recruits yet but someday there would be, and each straw dummy would stand as not only a reminder, but as a monument to their starting point. Satisfied that all was in order, he slammed Kubikiribōchō into the earth, brushed away a few wrinkles and leaned against it to wait for his new toys.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening Day   Opening Day EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:44 am

Tensui walked into an open field, just as the letter had said:
Dear Future Pupil
Meet me in the clearing near the forest, if you get lost you will be able to sense my chakra
Anonomus
He didnt know why he was summoned, but he hoped it was good news. He saw seven dummies and a man with a very womenlike apoperence. He walked up to him and handed him the letter he had recieved. Then he saw it, a cleaver like blade stuck in the ground next to the man. Tensui stood there in shock, looking at the blade.
"exocutioner..." said tensui eyeing the blade in awe
Back to top Go down
Zalton

Zalton

Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening Day   Opening Day EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:24 pm

*Chakra flow training the other day had been exhausting but the results would surely be worth it. The special swords of the mist village had not long been recovered and the team had been reconstituted. Guermo through his Grandparents had been excepted to train with the 7 swordman of the mist. Today his letter had come but it wasnt like tradition which left him a bit sceptical.
<What if this was ploy to gather up the stronggest canidist inorder to wipe them out and steal the swords from the village. Who would be left to protect Mizukage sama. Thats solves it a will await to see what unfolds from the cover of the forest>
Guermo leaves his apartment picking up his over sized sword. Taking the long way to the clearing he awaits in the forrest closely observing those who show up*
Back to top Go down
BardicFire

Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening Day   Opening Day EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:45 am

Kyuri stood beside her Master in shadows, watching the tests alongside him. "are you sure it's wise to give potential pupils access to Kubikiribōchō, Myoga-Sama?" she asked in whisper.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening Day   Opening Day EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:02 am

Rai was walking through the city toward a field where he was supposed to meet his new master.

I have been trained for this since the day I was taken from my home. This is an honor, I must prove myself worthy and I will be one step closer to bringing world peace, Rai thought.

He arrived at the field and saw a few ninjas, ten dummies and a Someone who looked genderless. He had no idea if he/she was a man or a girl so he just assumed he/she was a girl. damn she has no boobs. Poor girl.
Back to top Go down
Saburou

Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening Day   Opening Day EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:25 am

"You worry about being wise, I'll worry about keeping them from stabbing themselves." He replied to his second in command. To be honest, he didn't worry about such things. Kubikiribōchō was his, and it would take a lot more than a few untrained louts to take it. He pulled it out of the earth and let it catch the sunlight as it sat upon his shoulder. He took a few steps into the open and smiled at the new collection of hopefuls.

"Well I suppose this is all we're going to get at the moment. I sort of expected a few more to answer the call of the sword. I also expected more men but I suppose you can't have everything in life." He brushed some hair out of his eyes with a practiced movement. "In any case, I'm here to test you. It's my job to decide if you are worthy of the swords. If you are, you'll have to earn it, if you aren't..." Myoga let the sentence die off.

"Alright then. First I shall decide if you are worthy to wield a sword. In front of you is a dummy. Use whatever blade you brought with you to attack it. I allow you to have one single attack. Show me your metal."
Back to top Go down
Thor

Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening Day   Opening Day EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:33 am

Tensui looked at the man strangly "really?" he asked "thats all?" he then took out his sword and then wondered there must be more to it then that he just blowed it off and ran at the dummy and slashed at it diagonal through the stomach, hitting his heart spot. He then walked up to the leader "I failed, didnt I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening Day   Opening Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Life :: Roleplay. :: Land of Water-
Jump to: