Shinobi Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Life

Welcome to Shinobi Life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hokages team meet ((open to the hokages genin))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shin

Hokages team meet ((open to the hokages genin)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages team meet ((open to the hokages genin))   Hokages team meet ((open to the hokages genin)) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:21 am

"There's my chance." thought Shikazunoe, throwing 2 kunai, one into the air, the other at the shuriken to stop it.

He then made the hand seal for his shadow possesion jutsu, sending his shadow to stop the Hokahe clone. The other kunai he had thrown seemed to slow down, until it had stopped moving forward all together and just started falling slowly, making a mini parachute. Shikazunoe kept turning the shadow, trying to catch the running clone before he completed his jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Hokages team meet ((open to the hokages genin))   Hokages team meet ((open to the hokages genin)) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:15 am

(Status Knocked out)

Zetsu crashes into the ground from Yuus attacks. UNDOING HIS FALSE SURROUNDING JUTSU! Which hide Yuu and Zetsu from the underground clone. After passing out Zestu's wound opened up and he began to bleed heavily on the ground. Slowly a pool of crimson blood oozed from Zetsus body. Being knocked out and no chakra remaining Zetsu would only survive another 10 minutes before bleeding to death.

(My next post ill barley be live but the post after that i will be dead with out any medical treatment/)

(OOC Sorry was gone for two days. Ya I said she could attack me if she wanted. Its not like i would expect my own temate to screw us over lols. So Even if she didnt call hits I couldnt dodge it no matter what. After all Holding a Genjutsu while focusing on a sneak attack. Id be godmodding if i dodged that. Lol Its cool just throw some healing jutsu at me please =P)
Back to top Go down
Saburou

PostSubject: Re: Hokages team meet ((open to the hokages genin))   Hokages team meet ((open to the hokages genin)) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:41 am

Yuu focused her chakra like she'd been taught. It wasn't easy like it used to be, but she'd never been in a real combat scenario before. Despite that, she felt she was doing well, though Zetsu probably would need medical attention when all was said and done but going up against a hokage was hard enough, and he'd been dumb enough to defend against quite a few shuriken, admittedly she was pleased that he was willing to put himself out there for a lady, but she could handle herself so it really was his own fault. Chivalry had no place on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Hokages team meet ((open to the hokages genin))   Hokages team meet ((open to the hokages genin)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:43 am

Did she just knock out her teammate? They must've been pretty desperate. The other guy seemed pretty hurt, he needed medical attention immediately. Shikazunoe reached into his back pouch and removed a little jar of medical solvant based solvant. Being a Nara, he managed to get his hands on some good medical equipment , if only he knew how to use such medical equipment. But a solvant was pretty self explanitory, rub on wounds. He retracted his Shadow and ran to Zetsu, opening the jar and rubbing the stuff on the wounds.

"Hey, are yu okay?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hokages team meet ((open to the hokages genin))   Hokages team meet ((open to the hokages genin)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hokages team meet ((open to the hokages genin))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2